CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER REVIEW
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser | A Mild Soap-Free Face & Body Cleanser Review
Hi, Today I am going to talk about cleanser. Cleansing your face is very important. It protects you from the bacteria, dirt and pollutants in the environment. For those who have problem of skin-oily, dry and irritated, mild cleanser are even more important. In most cases, they won't make their skin drier, they won't further irritate their skin. And it may sound strange that mild cleanser are even best for oily skin.
Now, Let's discuss about Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Dual action of effective moisturization while cleansing gently
- Soap free non irritating formula
- Maintains pH balance
- Do not clog skin pores
- Our award-winning classic, and best-seller, that was formulated with sensitive skin in mind
- Can be use on face, hands and body
- Ideal for dry, sensitive skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- Fragrance free
- Clinically tested hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't irritate skin or clog pores
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin
Ingredients : Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
MY REVIEW
My experience with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is pretty good. I have Oily skin and I was suffering from acne problem. I really wanted a cleanser which was mild and gentle to my skin. My friend is a doctor and she suggested me to try this and I ordered this cleanser online. The texture of this cleanser is like water and I can say that it's a water based cleanser
It smells medicinal. It's a mild skin cleanser and so gentle on the skin and doesn't dry my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin. The only drawback of this cleanser is it doesn't have cleaning power as brand claims and doesn't get off makeup effectively. I have to clean my face 2 times because this cleanser is very gentle and doesn't create lather, doesn't contain harsh chemical that are harmful to skin but after applying second time my face cleanse well. I don't think that I'll be purchasing again but will continue this bottle and I'll use my old one but if you got a damaged skin barrier this is your best pick.
HOW TO USE ?
- Apply Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser onto the skin
- Massage gently
- Rinse thoroughly with water
PROS
- Gentle and mild cleanser
- Doesn't skin dry post wash
- Doesn't irritate the skin
- Maintain pH balance
- Retains moisture
- Doesn't get off makeup on one application
RECOMMENDATION
No, I will not recommend because we use face wash to clean face and remove makeup effectively on one application which this doesn't.
- If you liked my honest review, do hit the follow button. Show some love to my blog by liking, sharing and commenting your views/thoughts.



Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section