Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo Review

Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo Review | Amway Shampoo For Hair Fall Control| Amway Satinique Shampoo |Amway Shampoo For Dry, Frizzy Hair

Today, my review is going to be about a hair product. So, I think I should mention my hair type. I have straight hair and my hair used to be soft and smooth until recently. It has become rough and coarse with hair breakage and hair fall. Also, I have heard a lot about Amway Satinique Hair Fall Control Shampoo from one of my friends. As a blogger, I am eager to try new products. So recently my shampoo bottle went empty, my mind said that I should go for it. And, after trying it out for a month, here I present my review on Amway Satinique HairFall Control Shampoo.


Price: Rs. 460 for 250 ml

What The Brand Says about Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo

Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo is a pampering shampoo that helps reduce hair loss due to breakage and leaving it looking fuller and thicker.
                                                 
Amway Shampoo Review






Ingredients of Amway Satinique Anti Hairfall Shampoo

Ingredients Of Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo


Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Creatine, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Serine, Valine, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Methylisothiazolinone, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract.

How To Use Amway Shampoo

Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into a lather, and rinse.

Packaging Of Amway Satinique Shampoo

The packaging is classy. It comes in a grey-colored opaque bottle. It has a tiny hole that helps in taking out just the required amount of shampoo. The cap is firm and shuts tightly which makes it leakage-proof. 

My Review on Amway Satinique Hair fall Control Shampoo 

Before I switched to this Amway shampoo, I was using Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo.

Detailed review on Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser here.

Sadly it did not go well with my hair and resulted in increasing hair fall. Amway products are usually costly, after the spending of money on shampoo, the result is not like I expected.

I have been using this hair fall control shampoo for a couple of weeks. The shampoo has a creamy texture, luxurious sudsing, and running consistency. Rinsing out nicely and easily. 

Texture of Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo


I like the fragrance and it smells good after washing hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth but not control hair fall as it claims. No doubt, this shampoo detangles any knot in my hair, gives a silky and shiny texture. But it didn't meet my expectation as I picked this Amway shampoo for controlling my hair fall.

Now I have to go back on Patanjali shampoo. At least this shampoo controlled my hair fall up to a great extent.

Pros of Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo

  • Mild floral fragrance
  • Makes hair soft and smooth
  • Gives shiny texture
  • Classy, sturdy packaging
  • Detangles knot
  • Spreads easily
  • Rinses off nicely

Cons of Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo

  • Doesn't control hair fall as it claims
  • Expensive
  • Contains chemicals

Will I repurchase/recommend Amway Satinique Hair fall Control Shampoo

No, I will not repurchase this shampoo. This shampoo makes hair soft and smooth, I think that's not enough. It doesn't control hair fall.

Comments

  1. Detoxie Hairfall control shampoo. I like the fragrance and it smells good after washing hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth but not control hair fall as it claims. very good product. Hairfall shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    i am very glad to see your blog, your blog is healthcare related so i m very impressive because i have also work on healthcare products like: weight loss protein shake, weight gainer capsule, muslce mass powder, hair care, joint pain relief, diabetes care,digestion solution, thyroid problem, immunity booster, sex & Power Tablets, spirulina multivitamin etc
    ....................................................................
    HAIR LOSS TREATMENT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Kerastase Bain Prevention Shampoo is amazing! It makes my hair so soft and manageable. I have noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair since using this shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Parthasarthi has18 years of rich experience in the field of Dermatology, Cosmetology and Trichology.
    Best Hair Clinic in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section