Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash Review

Today, I am reviewing another product from the brand Plum. Previously I had reviewed the Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel Review. My experience was amazing with Plum Night Gel. So I bought another product from the same brand. One of my favorite ranges from their brand is the green tea range. It caters to acne-prone skin which is exactly my skin type. Now Let's check, Is Plum Green Tea Face Wash good for acne-prone skin? Read on to know

Plum Face Wash For Acne-Prone Skin

Price: Rs. 345 for 75 ml

What The Brand Says About Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash

Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash is a naturally gentle, non-drying, SLS-free facial cleanser. This green tea face wash is the answer to all your oily skin woes. It has the perfect blend of glycolic acid and antioxidant-rich green tea extracts that help clear your skin up and leave it feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to take on the world. It's time to show your skin the love it deserves with an amazing face wash, which deeply cleanses and mildly exfoliates the skin.


Ingredients in Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash

Plum Face Wash Review


Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, Cellulose Beads, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, CI 19140, CI 42090

How to Use Plum Face Wash

  • Take a dime-sized amount on your palm.
  • Rub to form a lather and gently massage in a circular motion.
  • Rinse off with plain water and pat dry.
  • Use twice a day for best results and follow with a moisturizer.

Packaging of Plum Face Wash

Plum Green Tea Face Wash comes in cardboard packaging There is a white squeezy tube with a flip open cap. The cap shuts pretty tightly making it a leakage-proof tube. Travel-friendly packaging.

My Review on Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash

The face wash is an important part of the skincare regime, so we need to select the face wash according to skin type. 

I have been using this face wash for 2 months now. I really love the texture, it's a watery type, not creamy which is best for acne-prone skin. It's a mild facial cleanser for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin. It has a soothing green tea fragrance. This green tea face wash deeply cleanses the pores, removes dirt, impurities, and excess oil. I feel refreshed after using this. It reduced my pimples and also prevented new acne formation. 

Plum Green Tea Face Wash Review

This Plum face wash is enriched with Glycolic Acid, which is very beneficial for oily, combination, acne-prone skin. It also has soft natural cellulose beads for gentle exfoliation and removes makeup residue quite efficiently.

I use this face wash twice a day. After using it regularly, I started noticing visible results after a month. My skin cleared up, refreshed, and looks healthy.

Pros of Plum Green Tea Face Wash

  • Leaves your skin refreshed
  • Works for oily, combination, acne-prone skin
  • Free of parabens, SLS, and mineral oil
  • Soothing green tea fragrance
  • Reduces pimples
  • Works as a scrub too as it contains cellulose beads
  • Enriched with green tea and glycolic acid
  • Cleanses dirt and excess oil effectively
  • Quite affordable
  • Travel-friendly packaging

Cons of Plum Green Tea Face Wash

  • None for me

Final Verdict

Plum Green Tea Face Wash is best for combination and acne-prone skin. Do give it a try if you want to have oil-free and pimple-free skin. It keeps your skin hydrated without being too drying. I already repurchase the product.

Comments

  1. So far I'm really liking Acne Treatment of Dermalmd. I switched from curology to dermalmd and I think I'm experiencing a purge because I'm breaking out a bit but I kind of figured that may happen. I'm not experiencing any excessive dryness or irritation. Btw I have oily acne prone skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section