Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner Review

Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review| Plum Green Tea Toner for Oily, Combination and Acne-prone Skin | Shrinks Pores and Gives Even-Tone Skin | 100% Vegan

Today I am reviewing Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner. First thing, let me tell you that I love make-up, and I like clean skin. Having even a little bit of make-up or impurity on my face at the end of the day drives me crazy. However, I have noticed that a normal toner (which contains alcohol), dries out my skin even in summer. Therefore, I am very careful about what I use. I wanted a toner that was alcohol-free and cleansed my skin very well. That's why I bought this Plum green tea alcohol free toner to calm down acne and skin irritation, but does it perform as it claims? Find out my experience with this product here!

About PLUM Green Tea Alcohol-Free Skin Toner

Plum's best-selling alcohol-free toner is an essential part of your skincare regimen for clear, smooth, well-toned skin. It contains astringency (tightness) on the skin and is great for enlarged pores. Organic green tea extracts help control blemishes and acne (pimples) and glycolic acid helps gently exfoliate dead cells and debris. 100% alcohol-free!

Price of Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner 

Rs. 390 for 200 ml (I bought this 50ml toner from Smytten as trial sample)

Shelf life 

2 years

Ingredients in Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner

Ingredients of Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner


Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, , Glycolic acid, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner

When I wash my face, I pour a small quantity of Plum green tea toner on my palm to apply to my face. You can also dab the toner on your face with a cotton ball, and then apply moisturizer. I follow this CTM (cleansing, toning, moisturizing) routine every morning or before applying make-up.

Packaging

The product comes in a white flip cap, and is packaged in a plastic bottle. The opening is small enough to control the product's flow. The best part is that all Plum packaging is 100% recyclable.
Packaging of Plum Green Tea Toner

Product Texture

This Plum toner is clear and liquid with a runny consistency. It has a strong herbal scent that cannot be associated with green tea as I drink green tea most days!

Texture of Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner

My Experience with Plum Green Tea Alcohol-free Toner

The Plum Green Tea Toner does not contain any alcohol, so once used it does not dry out skin. Although not overly hydrating, it moisturizes the skin effectively and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple minus any shine.

I use this green tea face mist in the morning with my normal moisturizer. Apart from green tea, it has glycolic acid (AHA) in it, which makes it mildly exfoliating of the skin. I used this green tea face mist only in the morning or before applying makeup I follow cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine.

The product is oil-free and non-sticky. It feels like putting water on the skin. It doesn't irritate my eyes or cause redness, and it doesn't exacerbate breakouts. It has a mild scent, which I don't mind at all. It does not irritate my skin, and helps to reduce pore size. It absorbs into the skin extremely quickly, and has improved my skin's quality. But this toner didn't work on acne, so little disappointing😞. 

 It certainly leaves your skin feeling firm, toned, and refreshed!  

I have also shared review on Youtube


Buy from here: https://amzn.to/35qhz8l

Pros of Plum Green Tea Alcohol-free Toner

  • Alcohol-free
  • Non oily and non sticky
  • Contains powerful anti-oxidant green tea
  • No parabens, SLS
  • Doesn't dry out skin
  • Doesn't cause redness
  • Reduces sizes of pores
  • Absorbs into skin extremely quickly
  • Makes skin soft and supple
  • Doesn't cause breakouts
  • Best toner for oily and acne-prone skin
  • Suitable for use throughout the year
  • Affordable

Cons of Plum Green Tea Alcohol-free Toner

  • Doesn't reduce acne

Takeaway

Plum green tea alcohol-free toner is a refreshing toner for summers, winters and beauties with oily skin. I love this toner💓. It works well on my skin. As long as I do not find anything better, I will keep purchasing this toner.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section