Trell Online Shopping Experience - Trell Shop Review

Hello friends, Today I am going to share my experience with Trell Shop. I downloaded the Trell app and discovered the amazing Trell site when I was searching few months ago for great prices on cosmetics products. There is a huge discount for products that I have never seen on any other shopping site before. Using just a few simple steps, you can also earn cash here for shopping. They deal with brands.

Before I tell you about my experience with Trell, let's talk about the app or site.

Trell Shopping Review

ABOUT TRELL APP

The Trell app is an Indian lifestyle social commerce platform owned by Trell Experiences Pvt. Ltd. which is based in Bangalore. As well as shopping, the app is used by Indian communities as a platform to share their experiences with others in the form of vertical videos. The app is currently available in eight languages, across 20 lifestyle categories, including fashion, beauty, cosmetics, personal care, travel, food, film, and TV reviews. In October 2020, Trell launched social commerce within the app, allowing users to purchase beauty, personal care and wellness products from the influencers's’ videos.  

  • Trell is a Lifestyle video and Shopping app. Get great deals and amazing offers on genuine and branded products directly sourced from 600 brands!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TRELL (shop.trell.co)

It had an amazing experience with TRELL. I can't speak about making videos on TRELL because I don't have experience with that. I do have experience with shopping. I shopped twice, so I can talk about my experience. It’s a good app to buy beauty, fashion, personal care, wellness and healthcare products.

A few month ago, I came across Trell shop and it has amazing offers with zero shipping charges. Trell Shop Online Store has the fewest customer ratings and a large number of negative comments, but I still placed an order from them because of the great deals they had. I was surprised when they delivered the product on time. In fact, my product was exactly as shown in the picture. They deliver the original branded product at discounted price. 
Trell App Review



You can earn Trell Cash Rs. 750 by following simple steps as shown in the picture and use it for shopping. You just have to shop for Rs. 1000 and you can use this cash. It's truly amazing that you can buy products worth Rs. 1000 at Rs. 250 with earned cash worth Rs.750. You can earn more cash after placing an order every time.

I want to tell you about my order. I ordered five items that include Maybelline's New York Superstay 24 Hrs. Foundation, Maybelline's New York Colossal Kajal, Blue Heaven 24 hrs. Kajal, Pond Light Moisturizer 75ml, Maybelline's New York Matte+Poreless Powder. All of the items are worth over Rs. 1625. I got them for Rs. 290 by applying coupons and earning cash. I was so happy when I received all the products. I had recieved all product in good condition.

  • They already offer discounts on products, as well as coupons for extra discounts. They allow you to use Trell Cash in addition. It's amazing, isn't it?
Let's talk about Trell's Customer Service

Trell's Customer Service

The second time I ordered, I got a big discount by using coupons and trell cash. I received all the products in good condition, instead of one. I got damaged eyeshadow palette. I was worried that it would not be returned because it is a new site, but when I emailed customer support, they reverted me back within 2 days and refunded the amount. They were very helpful. The site has good customer service, whether it is on mail or phone. Wow! I was impressed.

In love with it, can't wait to purchase more stuffs from it, be it's clothing or beauty products❤️

email : care@trell.in

Customer care number: 8068972095

PROS OF TRELL APP

  • Good customer service
  • Huge discounts on products
  • Products deliver on time
  • Offers coupons for extra discounts
  • Delivers branded products
  • Good Packaging

CONS OF TRELL APP

  • Need for improvement in search option

TAKEAWAY

In a nutshell, good quality products are offered at discounted prices. This e-shopping site offers value for money. Must Recommended👍. 

Comments

  1. I also earned trell cash Rs. 750😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for telling us this site. There is so much discount on cosmetics products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section