Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Review

Hello everyone, I'm back with another review of Deyga. I've used three products from this brand previously that is, Deyga Beautifying Serum, Deyga Rose Toner, and Deyga Aloe Vera Gel. They were all 100% organic and natural. So I've decided to pick up another one. This is Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm which is a slightly tinted lip balm. Beetroot is good a ingredient for dark lips. It will help make your lips naturally pink and rosy.

                                    Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Price

What The Brand Claims:

Butter it up with the beetroot lip balm for soft, hydrated, kissable lips. Cruelty free, clean ingredients, handmade in India, 100% organic, free from fragrance.

Is Deyga Lip Balm Good?

Deyga Lip Balm Review

Beetroot Lip Balm for dark lips


What's In Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm / Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Ingredients

Almond oil, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Beetrot extract

What's Out

Parabens, phenol, Petroleum, Fragrance, Dyes, Mineral oils, No essential oils

Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Price

Rs. 249 for 10 gm (Available at Deyga's Site)

Shelf Life

8 months

Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Packaging

Deyga Organics Beetroot Lip Balm comes in cute little tin with a small round shape with screw top. It closes tightly so that makes it travel friendly. I like the fact that there is no outer box; I dislike unnecessary packaging because I feel that wastes paper (or any material). There is very little information on the package (because there is not much space).

Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm Texture and Fragrance

Deyga Lip Balm has a consistency that is not buttery, but rather waxy. It is necessary to rub it with your fingers to take out. The texture is quite thick initially, and when you apply it to the lips, you feel a very light, soft, moist texture. It easily absorbs into the lips.

It smells like wax. No added artificial fragrance. The smell is not pleasant, but it is not bothersome either. I only get the smell when I hold the jar close to my nose and intentionally smell. I don't notice any smell when I apply it to my lips.

My Review on Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm

I have been using Deyga Lip Balm for more than 3 weeks. First time when I applied it, it seemed hard. The product was hard, so I had to rub my finger very hard. I got very little product on my finger, and I applied it to my lips. That quantity was enough, and it spread easily. The dryness was reduced after a few minutes. That means less quantity is needed, meaning one pack will last you for 4 to 5 months. (It depends on how you use it though).

It moisturised my lips and removed dryness. It leaves the subtle shine on the lips and makes the lips soft and supple. 

Deyga Lip Balm kept my lips hydrated for five to six hours. I have to reapply it after that. Although it looks like it has tint (as it contain beetroot extract and it has dark beetroot color too), it doesn't leave a tint on my lips. This might be because I have very dark lips, which is why I didn't notice a tint. If however you have very light lips, then you probably will see a tint. 

One of the advantages of this lip balm is that it does not contain any essential oils. This is a significant advantage since most lip balms contain essential oils.

Therefore, this organic beetroot lip balm is the perfect lip balm for me in the morning and at night. I also tried it under my liquid matte lipstick, which kept my lips moisturized.

Pros of Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm

  • Moisturizes and nourishes lips well
  • Gives subtle shine
  • Makes lips soft and supple
  • Very less quantity is sufficient for lips
  • Heals dry and chapped lips
  • No added colors and fragrance
  • Made with natural ingredient
  • Doesn't contain petroleum jelly
  • No essential oil, no parabens, no phenol
  • Staying power 4-5 hours
  • Pure, natural, and handcrafted
  • Keeps lips hydrated
  • Remove mild pigmentation from lips
  • Affordable from other leading lip balm 
  • Travel friendly
  • Natural lip balm does what it claims

Cons Of Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm

  • Hard to take out product in winters
  • Available at official website of Deyga

Takeaway

Deyga Beetroot Lip Balm is one of the best lip balms for dry skin. It is suitable for all skin types. With its natural ingredients, it heals dry and chapped lips well. Overall, this lip balm is economical and free from artificial color & fragrance and harmful chemicals, only pure goodness. I like deyga beetroot, and will buy it again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Other Deyga Product's Review:

Deyga Beautifying Serum Review

Deyga Rose Toner

Deyga Aloe Vera Gel



Comments

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section