Patanjali Divya Kantilep Review

Hello friends. As most of us know, face is the index of mind. This is why, we look for clear skin, at least in the face and always wondering how to get flawless skin naturally. But there is always a skin problems on our face due to pollution, dirt, excessive sun exposure etc. To treat skin problems, most of the times I prefer natural face pack. I believe in Ayurveda. I have acne-prone skin and always searching for effective face pack. For natural product, I use Patanjali

Today I am going to share a review on Patanjali kanti lep. It's a ayurvedic herbal face pack. I have heard really good things about Patanjali Divya Kantilep like it helps in pigmentation, scars, acne and other skin problems and people have love it. So I thought why not just give it a try and see how if it works out for me as well. 
Patanjali Kantilep for pigmentation

Patanjali Divya Kantilep for pimples

Price Of Patanjali Divya Kantilep

Rs. 70 for 50 gm.

What the brand about Patanjali Divya Kanti Lep claims?

Divya Kantilep is made from herbs and plant products that have natural astringent, detoxifying and moisturising properties. It extracts the excess oil released from sebaceous glands and cleanses the skin of environmental pollutants thus curing pimples, black heads, acne. It has a balanced moisturizing effect which nourishes the skin and prevents lines, dullness and wrinkles from forming. Apply Patanjali Kanti Lep regularly for best results. Divya Kanti Lep brings to you nature's goodness to give you radiant, beautiful skin. Divya Kantilep for pigmentation. It is useful in pimples, blackspots, depigmentation and other skin problems of face

Patanjali Divya Kantilep Ingredients

Patanjali Kantilep Review

Mehandi, Aamahaldi, Manjishtha, Jaiphal, Chandan swet, Sugandhbala, Ela Badi, Haldi, Eluwa, Kattha, Kapoor, Samudraphen

Texture Of Patanjali Kantilep

Patanjali Face Pack for pimples

It has a powder type texture like all those dry face packs, but when it is mixed with normal water, rose water, milk, honey, it feels like fine sand. So this kanti lep works as a scrub too. It has dirty brown color, which when mixed with something looks exactly like mud.

How To Use of Patanjali Divya Kantilep

  • Mix 2-5 gms or as required with normal water, honey, milk, rose water or aloe vera gel 
  •  Prepare a paste and gently apply on face once a day 
  •  Allow it to dry(45 minutes-1 hour) and then wash with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician 

My Review On Patanjali Divya Kantilep

I have been using Patanjali kanti lep for a long time. As the acne and pimples are a major concern for me. That's why I chose this one because I love ayurvedic products and trust on Patanjali brand. I am using this face pack with rose water as my skin is very oily and it will also help for cleansing and hydrating purposes. I mixed it together and make a paste, applied it all over my face. I keep it for 1 hour but it smell so strong, it smells like ayurvedic product or like agarbatti type smell. I love the smell but my family doesn't like the smell. They shout at me when I applied😃. I love 
that smell. It may be too strong for many people though!!  just like my family. After 1 hour, I wash my face with lukewarm water.

It left the yellow tint on my face after washing it, like you have applied turmeric face pack. So  if you don't like it wash off again with face wash. This is one of the reason I apply it in the evening/night only.

After application, you will feel the cooling effect it has on your skin. It doesn't crack like other face pack when dry. It makes your skin soft after wash. It works on pimples, pigmentation and other skin diseases. But you have to use for a long time as you know ayurvedic product works with the time. It worked best for me and my pimples are reducing day by day. You get effective result with regular usage. 

I want you to tell one thing, I noticed that after using it weeks, when I mix this face pack with honey, it doesn't smell bad. So if you can't bear the smell, mix it with honey👍 Smell problem solved!!

Pros / Benefits of Patanjali Divya Kantilep

  • Works best for acne and pimples
  • You can see the improvement in your skin tone with regular usage
  • Treats pigmentation, scars, other skin problems
  • Makes skin soft
  • Made with natural ingredients
  • Affordable, pretty cheap for the quantity
  • Available at all Patanjali stores and online

Cons / Disadvantages Of Patanjali Divya Kantilep

  • Leaves your skin bit yellow
  • Strong Smell (Depends on person to person)

Recommendation/Will I Repurchase Patanjali Divya Kantilep

Yes, I recommend this and definitely purchase again. It works on skin diseases so all of you those who have skin problems must try this. It's natural and cheap for the quantity.

_________________________________________________________________

Comments